Taylor Hickey Energy expands into Cornwall to help with air source heat system upgrades
Taylor Hickey Energy, a leading provider of renewable energy solutions, is expanding into Cornwall to help homeowners and businesses in the region upgrade their air source heat systems.
“We are excited to be expanding into Cornwall and helping homeowners and businesses in the region make the switch to renewable energy,” said Taylor Hickey, CEO of Taylor Hickey Energy. “Air source heat pumps are a great way to save money on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.”
Air source heat pumps work by transferring heat from the outside air to the inside of your home. They are more efficient than traditional heating systems, such as gas boilers, and can save homeowners up to 50% on their energy bills. Air source heat pumps are also a good choice for homeowners who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
Taylor Hickey Energy offers a free consultation to assess each customer’s needs and to recommend the best air source heat pump system for their home or business. The company also offers financing options to make it easier for customers to switch to air source heating.
“We are committed to helping homeowners and businesses in Cornwall make the switch to renewable energy,” said Taylor Hickey. “We believe that everyone deserves access to affordable, sustainable energy, and we are here to help.”
If you are a homeowner or business in Cornwall who is interested in upgrading your air source heat system, contact Taylor Hickey Energy today.
Here are some of the benefits of upgrading your air source heat system:
- Save money on energy bills: Air source heat pumps are more efficient than traditional heating systems, so you can save money on your energy bills.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Air source heat pumps do not produce any emissions at the point of use, so they can help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Improve the comfort of your home: Air source heat pumps can provide a comfortable and consistent level of heating throughout your home.
- Increase the value of your home: Air source heat pumps can increase the value of your home.
If you are considering upgrading your air source heat system, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The size and efficiency of the heat pump will depend on the size of your home or business and the climate in your area.
- The installation cost of an air source heat pump can be high, but there are government grants and incentives available to help offset the cost.
- It is important to choose a qualified installer to ensure that the system is installed correctly.
If you are interested in learning more about upgrading your air source heat system, I recommend contacting a qualified installer or renewable energy advisor. They can help you assess your needs and choose the right heat pump for your home or business.